Live EHR training for all usersJoin our EMR experts as they guide users through Practice Fusion’s features in our weekly training sessions. Each EHR webinar includes a demonstration and live Q&A. To attend webinar, click ‘Sign up’ below. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SESSIONS ARE IN PACIFIC TIME. Missed your webinar? Previously recorded webinars can be viewed at our Recorded Webinar Center » Important: Most webinars are offered at multiple dates and times. Click ‘Sign up’ for your selected webinar and then choose a preferred date on the webinar’s registration page. You will receive a confirmation email as a reminder.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PT
Moving Beyond Meaningful Use: Getting Started with the Quality Payment Program in 2017
With CMS changing the focus of quality programs to incentivize quality of care over service volume, existing programs such as Meaningful Use and PQRS have been replaced by the Quality Payment Program (QPP). The QPP introduces a more flexible, two-track payment system that revolves around fee-for-value rather than fee-for-service.
Practice Fusion is here to support you as you get started with the QPP in 2017. Join us for a free live webinar to learn:
1. The flexible participation paces you can choose from in 2017.
2. How the pace you select can affect your payment adjustments.
3. The expanded range of clinicians who may be eligible for the program.
4. MIPS performance categories and scoring methodology.
5. How the Practice Fusion EHR and the phenomenal Practice Fusion team can make participation easier. This is the first of a two-part webinar series. If you already have a fundamental understanding of the Quality Payment Program, you can instead attend the second webinar titled “Tracking your progress with value-based care programs”.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT
Tracking your progress with value-based care programs
Participation in value-based care programs this year may have a significant impact on your practice’s business and economic future. Through this webinar you’ll learn how you can participate in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and other value-based care programs in 2017 using your EHR. The webinar will explore how you can use your MIPS Dashboard, ECQM Dashboard, and other resources to select your measures and activities, understand your participation data, and track your progress.
This is the second of a two-part webinar series and is intended for individuals with a fundamental understanding of the Quality Payment Program. For an introduction to the Quality Payment Program, please first attend the first webinar titled "Moving Beyond Meaningful Use: Getting Started with the Quality Payment Program in 2017"